Monday, September 14, 2009

Progress Video

This is the third time I've thrown a "progress" of Scheme 3 into Crysis to check how things work. This process has helped me work out ceiling heights (originally, the ceiling heights were far to large), areas that didn't work (eg. I had a corridor that felt too narrow), and helping me plan spaces (is this room large enough or too big?).

Of course, the building presented in the video below is far from finished. Some rooms are still in their "placeholder" form, before I've gone through and changed doors, windows, ceiling heights and additional walls. After completing this process I will be going through and adding extra detail, before focussing on colours and materiality and then finally on furniture, plants, and AI wandering throughout the building.

(Sorry for the dodgy letterboxing of the video, it was just a quick render)

No comments:

Post a Comment