Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Segment 1

The working environment for creating Segment 1.

Segment 1 had been completed and rendered. YouTube seemed to be a bit funny with the sound compression I used, so I don't think I will post using YouTube from now on.

The making of segment 1 went fairly smoothly, with no disasters during the cutting, arranging or photographing, which is good considering this is the last "test" before creating the real model.

As you can see from the video below, Segment 1 is merely the titles of the video. The purpose of creating this test was to see how I could sync the images to the video, and to see it actualise from what had only been in my head for the past few days. Overall, I am very happy with the result, as it is how I intended.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Evan, that's a great start ... it looks like you have a clear plan to work to which is important. The story boards below will help a lot with realizing the project, like you say, there is a lot going on. Great to see the thinking going on through the blog posts. The Embedded belonging idea captures the significance of the stack in a way that will give plenty of room for development (a love hate relationship for example).

    ReplyDelete